Ireland v Faroe Islands Twitter Competition Terms & Conditions
1. You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
2. The competition commences on 4th June 2013 and closes on 6th June 2013 at 4pm.
3. You must ‘follow’ the Three Ireland Twitter account @3_News and retweet the post suggested by Three Ireland to be eligible for entry.
4. The prize is one of five pairs of tickets for the Ireland v Faroe Islands game at the Aviva Stadium on June 7th 2013.
5. The winners will be drawn at random from the list of eligible entries.
6. There is no cash alternative.
7. Three reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason. Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Please note that further terms and conditions may apply to the tickets and any such conditions will be printed or referenced on the tickets.
8. By accepting the prize, the winners grant Three the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as Three may choose Three for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Three may also publish and/or disclose the results of the competition including the winners’ name and details of entry.
Three FAI Club Affinity Deal Terms & Conditions.
The following terms and conditions for the Three FAI Club affinity offer (“the Offer”) are in addition to and form part of the terms and conditions of the Three service terms and conditions. When you sign up to the Three FAI Club affinity offer you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
How to join the FAI Club affinity offer programme.
Three bill pay and pay as you go
- In order to be eligible to avail of the Offer you must be a new Three mobile bill pay, mobile broadband or prepay mobile customer and be resident in the Republic of Ireland.
- The offer is only available through the three retail and telesales channels and selected third party outlets.
- The offer is open to Three Bill Pay voice and mobile broadband customers and 3Pay voice customers. 3Pay broadband customers are excluded from this offer. Three in its absolute discretion shall determine which customers shall be regarded as eligible for the offer.
- The nominated club must be officially affiliated to the Football Association of Ireland.(“FAI”)
- This is a promotional offer until 31st December 2014.
- Under no circumstances will account information of customers or any account balance figures be shared with any club representatives or personnel.
How does the offer work?
- Your nominated club will receive a sign on bonus provided either (a) if you are an eligible 3Pay customer, you have topped up by €20 in one go in the previous quarter or (b)if you are a Bill Pay provided your account is not in arrears of payment, and subject to certain terms and conditions which are agreed with your nominated club.
- Your nominated Club will receive a quarterly loyalty bonus from Three each quarter, the first possible payment for which shall be in months 4 to 6 provided either (a) if you are an eligible 3Pay customer, you have topped up by €30 in the previous quarter or (b)if you are a Bill Pay provided your account is not in arrears of payment, and subject to certain terms and conditions which are agreed with your nominated club.The Club Contribution (any Sign on Bonus and/or Quarterly loyalty bonus due) will be calculated on the basis of the following:
Priority Ticketing 3pay €10 €5 Yes FlexiFix €15 €5 Yes Bill Pay €20 €10 Yes Mobile Broadband €10 €5 Yes
- Three will make Club Contributions to your nominated participating Club every three months strictly on the proviso that the minimum payment will be in the amount of €200 in a particular quarter. Should you not reach this qualifying threshold, your entitlement will roll over until your club’s entitlement does reach €200.
- Each Club must be registered with Three in order to receive Club Contributions. If your Club has not been fully and completely registered within six months of Three writing to your Club to advise of any entitlement your Club may have, any Club Contribution due will be forfeited by your Club.
- Only officially affiliated FAI Clubs are eligible to receive contributions.
- Three reserves the right to use details of amounts raised by the offer for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Three or Three Agents may from time to time contact you by post, telephone, e-mail or text message providing information on various aspects of the offer. You hereby consent to such contact. If you do not wish to receive such details you should contact Three Customer Care on 1913.
- If you cease to be a Three customer any unpaid Club Contributions due to your nominated Club will be lost.
- Three reserves the right in the manner agreed with the FAI to (i) suspend or cease the programme (ii) and/or to amend and modify these terms and conditions.
Calculations used in Ready Reckoner collateral
Calculation based on 50:50 split of members signing up to Bill Pay and 3Pay respectively and receiving maximum bonus over the duration.
The Armchair Manager Competition Terms and Conditions
- The armchair manager Competition (“The Competition”) runs until midnight on March 21st 2013 (the “Closing Date”). The Promoter is Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited.
- Only entrants who comply with these terms and conditions are eligible to enter this competition.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- It is a condition of entry that entrants and any nominated friends are over 18.
- By entering the Competition, entrants confirm and accept their personal data will be processed for the purposes of the Competition. The winner may be featured in national press and social media and any other media deemed appropriate by the Promoter.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid and no prizes will be awarded in respect of any such entry. Employees of Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited (“Three”) and any company involved in this competition and their families are not eligible to enter.
- Each of the three questions must be answered either on 3football.ie or in the armchair in Three stores from time to time.
- The entry deemed to be the most original according to the judges will be deemed the winner. There will be one prize for each home game in 2013 consisting of ;
- Premium match tickets for the winner and three friends
- Access to the Dugout which is the host venue of the Armchair Manager for the winner and three friends
- Access to the Player’s Lounge after the game for the winner and three friends
- No cash or other alternative will be offered and the prize is non-transferable.
- The location within the ground of premium tickets will be selected by Three at its sole discretion.
- Winners must be available for the home fixture immediately succeeding their entry
- In the event that a winner declines the prize awarded to him/her, Three may award the prize to another entrant which the judges deem to be the next most original.
- The winners are responsible for ensuring that they meet the requirements to travel, including any visa requirements. In the event that a winner does not meet the requirements to travel, Three will not be liable.
- By accepting the prize, winners grants Three the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as 3 may choose 3 for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. 3 may also publish and/or disclose the results of the competition including the winners’ names and details of entry.
- Three reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Three, Three reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law to (a) disqualify any Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Three (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Three’s control); b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Three) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Three; d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; f) Any tax liability incurred by a winner or Entrant; or g) use of the prize.
- The decisions of the judge are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
If any of these terms and conditions is determined by a competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, they shall, to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms and conditions which shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws.
England V Ireland Prepay Competition Terms & Conditions
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- The competition commences on 12th April 2013 and closes on 17th May 2013 at 3pm.
- You must text the word “FOOTBALL” to the Three SMS you may receive to be eligible to be entered into this draw. Standard text charges apply. Only customers not opted out of SMS marketing will be contacted.
- As well as registering your interest to participate in this Competition, you must also top up by €20 between the above dates set out at 2 above to be eligible for the main prize of the VIP trip to England v Republic of Ireland.
- There will be three jersey winners each weekday in May who will each receive an Ireland football jersey. There will also be one ticket winner each weekday who will receive one pair of tickets to the Republic of Ireland v Georgia game on 2nd June 2013 or Republic of Ireland v Faroe Islands game on 7th June 2013. Jersey and ticket types will be awarded at Three’s discretion. Winners will receive any prizes via ordinary post within 10 working days. There will also be one winner of a VIP trip to England v Republic of Ireland at Wembley on 29th May 2013. This will include flights, hotel and match transfers, overnight accommodation, pre-match meal, match tickets and £500 spending money.
- Winners must be available to travel to the match on Wednesday 29th May and return to Dublin on Thursday 30th May.
- The winners will be drawn at random from the list of eligible entries. Daily winners will remain eligible for the Wembley ticket draw but not for further jersey/ticket daily draws.
- There is no cash alternative.
- 3 reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time for any valid technical or commercial reason.
- Entries must be strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions. Please note that further terms and conditions may apply to the tickets and any such conditions will be printed or referenced on the tickets.
- By accepting the prize, the winners grant 3 the right to use and publish his/her name and picture in such media as 3 may choose 3 for advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. 3 may also publish and/or disclose the results of the competition including the winners’ name and details of entry.